Nata28. The Origins.
It all begins in the 18th century.
The catholic nuns at the Jerónimos Monastery of Belem, in Lisbon, in order to maintain living started selling the tasty Nata's.
They were so successful that they legacy passed from one generation to another, reaching millioins of people in the four corners of the earth.
Now we bring you the taste of Portugal in the traditional way:
Nata's daily baked, servered warm and powered with cinnamon.
The Portuguese experience will be completed with our Portuguese coffee blend - the perfect match to Nata28.
Fancy a British taste? Enjoy a delicious Hot Chocolate or a Tea.
Now relax and feel yourself transported to the old Lisbon, cruising in our nº28 tram along the seven hills.
- Hot / Cold Drinks
- Iced Drinks
- Egg on Toast, Beans, Avocado
- Custard Tarts (Pastel de Nata)
- Sliced Cakes, Bacon Roll
- Omelettes - Cheese, Prosciutto, Tomato
- Sandwiches - Roasted Chicken & Almond Flakes, Egg, Tuna & Onion, Salami & Mozzarella
- Toasties: Cheese & Chorizo, Ham & Cheese
- Chips, Quiches, Side Salads, Bifanas
Ice Cream, Crisps, Chocolates, Cereal Bars